The candidate’s qualifications should include:
- an excellent academic legal background, qualified in Azeri Law and, ideally also with an LLM from an overseas university, knowledge and creative approach;
- a minimum of five (5) years legal experience either in an international law firm, or with a large international company, or both;
- an excellent knowledge in Corporate, Tax, Finance and IP law
- written and oral fluency in all of the English, Azeri, and Russian languages;
- good writing and drafting abilities in English, Azeri, and Russian languages;
- ability to take responsibility for and in dealing with clients;
- entrepreneurial with a proven track-record and ability to make, develop and nurture excellent contacts, including at the highest levels, and to attract, bring and develop business, clients, projects;
- loyalty, integrity, honesty and reliability;
- strong and dedicated work ethic;
- patience, self-motivated, able to work alone, as well as in groups and part of a team and under supervision and direction;
- good accountability and reporting skills;
- good health.
Please forward your applications to fax +994 12 497 8947 or contact HR Manager.